OUR GUEST HARBOUR, A HIDDEN gEM
Our guest harbor is located in the bay of Hyppeis on the northwestern side of the Hyppeis island, only three nautical miles away from Kihti. Here you’ll find a peaceful getaway and relax.
In the main house you’ll find our cozy restaurant, where you can have breakfast, lunch or dinner in the summer. We also have a large selection of beverages. If you would like to treat yourself to a lovely dinner, we recommend you to make a table reservation in advance. We hope to see you soon!
One of our challenges in the archipelago is to reduce our climate impact. By leaving as little waste as possible on the island, you contribute to reduced transport. When you choose to throw away your garbage here, we would love to see you sorting, household garbage, glasses and return jars/bottles.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We are happy to help you!
Reserve a table in our restaurantRead more about our gastronomic concept
- Open: Harbor from May to September, restaurant from Midsummer to end of August
- Depth: 2m (closest to the main land) to 5 meters (at the end of the pier).
- Mooring: On buoy or mooring line.
- Booking for space: No booking available (only for overnight hotel guests).
- You can rent a bike with us to the nearest shop (7km - Nestby).
- For rent: Bikes, kayaks, stand up paddling boards (SUP).
- Dinner or breakfast: Book in advance. Dinner through web or tel. 040 175 9880, breakfast at the hotel reception the day before.